Home Page
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Rules

2 posters

Go down

Forum Rules Empty Forum Rules

Post by Admin Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:50 pm

These are the Forum Rules, abuse of any kind will not be tolerated and may result in a BAN.

1. No Spamming. (SPAM- stupid pointless annoying messages)
Do not post one word replies or replies that don't really say anything. Use your common sense! Keep posts on-topic.

2. No Double Posting

3. No Flamming.
Use of offensive words ,"hate threads" are strictly prohibited.

4. No Flooding

5. No BUMP (bring up my post!)

6. Only one account per person

7. No offensive usernames; Do not add special characters in your usernames.

8. Post and introduce yourself! All zero posters will be deleted.

9. Respect other's opinion.

10. All avatars must be 100x100 or smaller.

11. Signature pics sizes should not be larger than 300KB or 300x120 in dimensions.

12. Do not post text or images in your signature with offensive/disturbing/obscene content.

13. No Direct Linking

If you are referred by a current member, please remember to put their username in bold in your introductory post. =)
Please comply with these rules and keep your posts relevant to maintain a clean and active forum. Thanks for your cooperation.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Anime Character
Anime Fun: MWahahaha

https://homepage.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Forum Rules Empty Re: Forum Rules

Post by pomping14 Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:30 pm

As one of the moderators of this forum, may i please tell you that posting profanities here in strictly forbidden. If you do not abide by these rules, we are going to force you out of this forum. Or to put it simply, we will ban you.

The administrator may be a little lenient with you, but, please avoid, AVOID posting your opinions with profanities. UNDERSTOOD?!

I will be checking in from time to time to see if any of you have posted any malicious words. There is a maximum of ten violations. When you reach this marker, you are banned from the site and never will you be able to register in this site again. I hope I have made myself clear.

You all know who you are. Thank you for registering and have fun in the forum.

pomping14
pomping14
pomping14

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2007-12-06

Anime Character
Anime Fun:

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum